My Photo



« Professors left behind by "bold renewal" | Main | Fuck you, you fucking fucks redux »



In most states you don't need a ctiaifrctee to become a dental assistant. you can go to and they'll list what you need there.And honestly, if you have a Bachelor's becoming a dental assistant is a major step down. Are you maybe thinking about becoming a dental hygienist? those are two completely different position with drastically different pay. you'll need to go to school to become a hygienist, they require you take specific courses.DANB stand for Dental Assistant National Board.. they're the ones you would get certified through in need be.


Yes, find a dentist who is wilinlg to mentor and train you, and you can later do the certifications to do x-rays and polishing and such .you will be unlicensed, but can still do some things .and a good start.Check your State's web page for education and license requirements

The comments to this entry are closed.