I can't seem to wrap my brain 'round it. Let me get dis straight:
You're charging caregivers who left during and after Katrina in New Orleans with homicide.
5 simple questions:
1) do you expect any good healthcare providers to ever come to Louisiana?
2) do you expect any good healthcare providers to stay in Louisiana?
3) do you expect physicians to be able to maintain insurance in Louisiana?
4) do you expect any medical volunteers to ever come to Louisiana again?
5) why the fuck are you not charging the USACE with homicide?
Hat tip to Garland Robinette.
Update: my post is drivel. Read the comments for meat.